I am your whole life coach. My mission is to work with you to bring lasting change in your personal and professional life.
From the start, I believe that you are complete and whole even as your desire for change is present. My purpose is to remove the obstacles to your own belief in your infinite potential. This is why I get up every morning and what has kept me going since I founded Empowering the Whole Person® over 10 years ago…Your infinite potential to live your true nature.
My approach to my work is based on a solid foundation of education, training and experience. After 30+ years of leadership experience in the public sector, I realized my own infinite potential and I’ve never looked back.
My credentials include:
- Master of Business Administration, Queen’s University
- Integral Master Coach™, Integral Coaching Canada, Inc.
- Professional Certified Coach, International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Registered ICF Mentor-Coach
- Peer Coaching Circles Certificate, Impact Coaching, Inc.
- Professional Level Kripalu Yoga Teacher, RYT-500, Yoga Alliance
- Trauma-Sensitive Yoga Teacher Training Certificate, Justice Resource Institute
- Certified iRest® Meditation Teacher, Integrative Restoration Institute
- Certified Warriors at Ease Yoga & Meditation Teacher
- Essentials of Yoga Therapy Certificate, Yoga International
- Fitness & Lifestyle Management Honours Certificate, Algonquin College
- Certified Personal Trainer, Canadian Society for Exercise Physiology
- Certified Sports Nutritionist, YMCA
NO COST CONSULTATION CALL
I encourage prospective clients to schedule a complementary 30 minute consultation call. Please note that this is not a coaching session. The purpose of this call is for us to get acquainted and to explore your challenge, goal or change desire. This is also a great way to make sure that you get the coaching package that is right for you and to confirm that we are comfortable and confident working together.
Click here to request your complementary consultation call or to discuss any coaching related questions or concerns you might have. Thanks for visiting.
Since 2015 I’ve posted a Blog of some sort every month which I have called the “Monthly Motivation”. These Blogs are on topics that relate to my work and my ongoing training and experience in the areas of personal and professional growth, as well as physical, mental and emotional health […]Read More
I’m thrilled to announce that I’ll be leading a new trauma-sensitive yoga class at Mountain Goat Yoga Studio, 3350 Fallowfield Rd. in Barrhaven. Join me every Wednesday at 1:30 – 2:30 from March 14 to June 20. All are welcome. Contact Mountain Goat Yoga Studio http://www.mountaingoatyoga.com for registration details. Ask […]Read More
The average person takes between 2,000 and 5,000 steps daily performing typical activities of life like moving about the house or office and doing errands. This level of activity is considered sedentary. Here’s how physical activity guidelines rate the number of steps you take in a day. 2,000 – 5,000 […]Read More