I am your whole life coach. My mission is to work with you to bring lasting change in your personal and professional life.
From the start, I believe that you are complete and whole even as your desire for change is present. My purpose is to remove the obstacles to your own belief in your infinite potential. This is why I get up every morning and what has kept me going since I founded Empowering the Whole Person® over 10 years ago…Your infinite potential to live your true nature.
My approach to my work is based on a solid foundation of education, training and experience. After 30+ years of leadership experience in the public sector, I realized my own infinite potential and I’ve never looked back.
My credentials include:
- Master of Business Administration, Queen’s University
- Integral Master Coach™, Integral Coaching Canada, Inc.
- Professional Certified Coach, International Coach Federation
- Peer Coaching Circles Certificate, Impact Coaching, Inc.
- Professional Level Kripalu Yoga Teacher, RYT-500, Yoga Alliance
- Advanced Teacher of Therapeutic Yoga, Kripalu School of Integrative Yoga Therapy
- Trauma-Sensitive Yoga Teacher Training Certificate, Justice Resource Institute
- Certified iRest® Meditation Teacher, Integrative Restoration Institute
- Certified Warriors at Ease Yoga & Meditation Teacher, Warriors at Ease
- Fitness & Lifestyle Management Honours Certificate, Algonquin College
- Certified Personal Trainer, Canadian Society for Exercise Physiology
- Certified Sports Nutritionist, YMCA
NO COST CONSULTATION CALL
I encourage prospective clients to schedule a complementary 30 minute consultation call. Please note that this is not a coaching session. The purpose of this call is for us to get acquainted and to explore your challenge, goal or change desire. This is also a great way to make sure that you get the coaching package that is right for you and to confirm that we are comfortable and confident working together.
Click here to request your complementary consultation call or to discuss any coaching related questions or concerns you might have. Thanks for visiting.
Since 2015 I’ve been posting Blogs on topics that relate to my work and my ongoing training and experience in the areas of personal and professional growth, as well as physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health and well-being. Sometimes, I’ve found an article in my research that I thought was […]Read More
This is a common sensory awareness grounding exercise that many people find to be a helpful tool to reduce anxiety, increase presence and invoke a sense of calmness & self-control. You should feel more present, relaxed & empowered at the end of the exercise. Here you go! Pay attention to […]Read More
In these uncertain and anxiety provoking times of CODIV-19 when you may feel that your life is being controlled by factors outside of you, it can help to remember what happiness feels like. You may be sad or anxious now, and you have also known happiness. Our emotions always come […]Read More
A few years ago I came across the article below from the Hearth and Stroke Foundation about the negative effects of stress on heart health. While it’s all true, and the article has some helpful tips, it doesn’t get at what I have learned is the only sustainable way to […]Read More