WHAT IS YOUR DEEPEST DESIRE?
Whether it’s to change careers, live with greater health, or enjoy inner peace, you deserve to thrive: to live a happy, fulfilling and meaningful life. I will take you from merely surviving to fully thriving. Together we build your resilience, and you learn new skills and strategies that move you from where you are now to where you want to be.
My integral approach to coaching unlocks your infinite potential by focusing on the effective management of your mental, emotional and physical energies. I work with you to offer new perspectives and actions that result in outcomes that deeply matter.
I am an Integral Master Coach™ and a Professional Certified Coach. I have been coaching individuals and groups from all walks of life on a wide range of work and life issues since 2003. I’m also a mentor-coach and supervisor for other coaches.
ARE YOU READY TO WORK WITH A COACH?
Do you feel as though there is something missing from your life or work, but you don’t quite know what it is? Do you feel you could be more satisfied with your life or work but you don’t know how to achieve it?
This short quiz will assess your readiness to work with a coach
Leadership & Life Coaching is the right choice for you if you are seeking:
- Increased ability to pause, observe and reflect
- Better performance and greater satisfaction in work and life
- Fresh perspectives, new habits and productive results
- Practical leadership and life skills
- Career transition and/or retirement preparation
- A greater sense of presence, focus, intention and purpose
- Less stress, and more resilience and harmony
- Balanced professional and personal values
- Enhanced communication and relationship skills
- Improved self-confidence, self-esteem
- An empowered life: mentally, physically, emotionally and spiritually.
Health & Fitness Coaching is the right choice for you if you are woman of the Boomer generation wanting to make the most of this chapter of your life, including:
- Setting and achieving motivating health & fitness goals
- Eliminating limiting beliefs and gaining new perspectives
- Increasing well-being, resilience, vitality and quality of life
- Reduced stress and greater ease and joy in life
- Greater focus, clarity and sense of purpose
- Improved body image and weight wellness
- Living an empowered life: mentally, physically, emotionally and spiritually.
NO COST CONSULTATION CALL
I encourage prospective clients to schedule a complementary 30 minute consultation call. Please note that this is not a coaching session. The purpose of this call is for us to get acquainted and to explore your challenge, goal or change desire. This is also a great way to make sure that you get the coaching package that is right for you and to confirm that we are comfortable and confident working together.
Click here to request your complementary consultation call or to discuss any coaching related questions or concerns you might have. Thanks for visiting.
Here is a description of the coaching process I use: Coaching Model Results & Program Overview
Since 2015 I’ve been posting Blogs on topics that relate to my work and my ongoing training and experience in the areas of personal and professional growth, as well as physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health and well-being. Sometimes, I’ve found an article in my research that I thought was […]Read More
This is a common sensory awareness grounding exercise that many people find to be a helpful tool to reduce anxiety, increase presence and invoke a sense of calmness & self-control. You should feel more present, relaxed & empowered at the end of the exercise. Here you go! Pay attention to […]Read More
In these uncertain and anxiety provoking times of CODIV-19 when you may feel that your life is being controlled by factors outside of you, it can help to remember what happiness feels like. You may be sad or anxious now, and you have also known happiness. Our emotions always come […]Read More
A few years ago I came across the article below from the Hearth and Stroke Foundation about the negative effects of stress on heart health. While it’s all true, and the article has some helpful tips, it doesn’t get at what I have learned is the only sustainable way to […]Read More