Workshops and retreats are offered for first responders, helping professionals and care givers of all kinds – professional and non-professional. Workshops are a cost-effective, energizing and rejuvenating way to experience and learn in a supportive and interactive environment. Retreats answer a deep human need: the need to step away from daily concerns – to pause and breathe. Without rest, reflection and re-creation, we live in survival mode.
Workshops and retreats are offered throughout the year and can be specifically designed to meet the needs of your group or organization. Any topic related to individual resilience and well-being can form the basis for a workshop or retreat. Some examples of recent workshops and retreats include:
- Preventing burn-out, compassion fatigue and vicarious traumatization
- Work/life balance and stress management
- The healing Power of the mind/body connection
- Whole-person self-care for helping professionals
- Retirement and transition planning
- Managing personal energy for professional success
- Leading Peer Coaching Groups
- Active living, nutrition and weight wellness
- Mindfulness in everyday living
- Experiencing iRest guided meditation
- Balancing on the Waves retreat for helping professionals working with trauma. This retreat is offered twice a year. It can also be tailored for your team or organization.
Corporate Yoga & Guided Meditation Programs are also available and will be customized to your unique needs. These are a great way to value people, reduce stress, build resilience and improve inter-personal relationships and productivity.
Contact me for more information or to design your own workshop or retreat.
Here’s a micro-retreat just for you to take anywhere, anytime.
Ask yourself three magic questions:
"What's happening now? How does it feel in my body? Can my heart be at peace with it?"
Since 2015 I’ve been posting Blogs on topics that relate to my work and my ongoing training and experience in the areas of personal and professional growth, as well as physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health and well-being. Sometimes, I’ve found an article in my research that I thought was […]Read More
A few years ago I came across the article below from the Hearth and Stroke Foundation about the negative effects of stress on heart health. While it’s all true, and the article has some helpful tips, it doesn’t get at what I have learned is the only sustainable way to […]Read More
To celebrate International Coaching Week, I’m offering my 6 week Leadership & Life “Tune-up” package for everyone even if you are not a past client of mine. Go to the Leadership & Life Coaching page of my web site for more information about this and my other coaching packages. I […]Read More
Do you struggle to protect your boundaries and honour your values? Do you find yourself saying yes when you really want to say no? I know I did until I found William Ury’s marvelous book “The Power of a Positive No”. The principles and process in this book have shaped […]Read More