I offer yoga and meditation programs for overall health and well-being that empower you.
For your body:
- stretch, strengthen and balance the whole body
- release chronic tension and reduce acute pain
- de-stress, refresh, reclaim and befriend your body
For your mind:
- increase self-awareness and broaden perspective
- calm restless thoughts and cultivate presence
- support confidence, clarity, focus and purpose
For your spirit:
- increase self-acceptance
- build choice and self-empowerment
- access inner peace, wisdom and well-being
In-person in a private studio & garden designed to increase your comfort & ease. Physical distancing guidelines followed.
TUESDAYS: Empowering Yoga
Al Fresco or in Studio
6:30pm to 7:30pm
THURSDAYS: Empowering Yoga
Al Fresco or in Studio
9:30am to 10:30am
By Donation supporting Chelsea's animal rescue.
Please contact me to register
PRIVATE, SEMI-PRIVATE, & PARTNER YOGA, sessions as well as MEDITATION and YOGA THERAPY sessions are also available virtually and in-person with appropriate physical distancing and can be an inspiring way to begin your own yoga or meditation practice. Some of the reasons to consider these sessions include:
- Personal attention and focus
- Development of a personal practice for your individual needs
- Specific therapeutic benefits for injury, illness, stress or emotional difficulties
- Convenience of session times made by appointment according to your schedule
Learning and practicing yoga and meditation with a partner or friend can be motivating and can deepen your connections. Sessions are customized to suit your particular physical, mental, emotional and spiritual needs.
For more information and to book a session, please contact me.
The forms that follow are used to get started in a yoga practice; once you have an appointment with me, please follow the instructions below.
Please complete these forms and return them by email 2 days prior to your first session:
Since 2015 I’ve been posting Blogs on topics that relate to my work and my ongoing training and experience in the areas of personal and professional growth, as well as physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health and well-being. Sometimes, I’ve found an article in my research that I thought was […]Read More
The purpose of this practice is to increase the amount of compassion in the world, including self-compassion. This practice can be done anywhere that people congregate. It should be done on strangers and on people you may know, unobtrusively, from a distance. Try to do all five steps on the […]Read More
For everyone working online from home, remember this: happy body, happy mind. Take good care of your body with this rejuvenating stretch and breathing break to survive those endless Zoom meetings.Read More
This is a common sensory awareness grounding exercise that many people find to be a helpful tool to reduce anxiety, increase presence and invoke a sense of calmness & self-control. You should feel more present, relaxed & empowered at the end of the exercise. Here you go! Pay attention to […]Read More